Notice: I do not have any political/professional/economical or any other affiliations with below mentioned organizations.
I simply support their activities and missions.
1. United Nations Human Rights: The Human Rights Council is an inter-governmental body within the United Nations system made up of 47 States responsible for the promotion and protection of all human rights around the globe.
2. United States Environmental Protection Agency: Our mission is to protect human health and the environment.
3. International Trade Administration: Strengthens the competitiveness of U.S. industry, promotes trade and investment, and ensures fair trade through the rigorous enforcement of our trade laws and agreements.
4. Export.gov: Helping U.S. Companies Export.
5. Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) – is recognized as the world’s leading processing standard for textiles made from organic fibres. It defines high-level environmental criteria along the entire organic textiles supply chain and requires compliance with social criteria as well.
10. European Union: Classification and Labeling.
11. Health Canada: List of Prohibited and Restricted Cosmetic Ingredients.
12. EPA Water Quality Standards Database;
13. EPA Hazardous Air Pollutants.
14. National Library of Medicine.
15. CHE Toxicant and Disease Database.
16. Scorecard.org Toxicity Information
17. U.S. Association of Occupational and Environmental Clinics
18. International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC)