Is your son or daughter turning 9, 10, 11, 12 around Halloween?
These Halloween Birthday games below should be really fun to play and make your son’s/daughter’s birthday celebration even more special!
Take a look at some of the great Halloween Birthday game ideas I’ve researched:
Game #1: Halloween Mystery Boxes by Christinadventures.com
What will you need:
- several spray painted plastic containers with a hole in the top for kids to put their hands,
- or you can use orange soda cans,
- or orange mason jars.
How To Play:
Idea for kids is to put their hands inside and try to guess what gross Halloween stuff is inside – such as
brains aka cooked spaghetti,
eyeballs – peeled grapes,
monster ears – dried apricots,
monster teeth – corn kernels,
witch tongue – cut bananas,
witch fingers – cut carrots,
monster hair – yarn,
add your own too!
Game #2 Mummy Wrap
What Will You Need:
- Lots of bathroom tissue paper
How To Play:
- Divide kids into two teams.
- Each team needs one child to be a mummy.
- Give everyone tissue paper to start covering their mummy.
- One who completes wrapping first is the winner.
Game #2 Elephant March
Really cool idea and really simple. You will need pantyhoses and small apples/pumpkins inside.
Have your ideas?
Share them with me in the comments below!
Thanks for stopping by!
Photo credits: JLS Photography – Alaska http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/26221822229